25 Oct 2013

Voyage of the Damned

You know you're onto a winning outfit when your taken boss has one look at you in it and announces 

"Well I'm going straight to hell"

Definitely a winning outfit. Ankle length skirts look perfectly respectable from the front... Side on the thigh high splits on both legs certainly gave Byron something to think about. 

As I previously mentioned, many eons ago, I work for a financial company. And today was bonus day in our company so Byron and I headed for celebratory drinks. 

Conversation had two settings. Setting One the dirty details of what we want to do to each other. Setting Two serious emotional implications of going though with Setting One. 

In a brief summary Byron has admitted he's afraid/unsure we could make things work. I told him he was an idiot. Repeat 4 times then discuss blow jobs then reverse. 

Finale of the night though was making use of the thigh high splits in my skirt. One convenient coat over my lap on the bus and Byron very effectively slipped his hand between my legs and rubbed my clit until I came. 

Managed to keep from screaming. Think we were discreet enough to get away with it. Although to be honest I couldn't care less who knew. It was too much fun to stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment