26 Oct 2013

Smart phone? More like Smart Bomb

So I've been dwelling today on one of the points Byron and I had a healthy discussion about last night. And I say healthy discussion as arguments are something he has with girlfriend which result in shouting, tears and recriminations. 

Byron has asserted all girls are some level of crazy. And that when were emotionally involved we run the risk of doing crazy things. Byron is afraid I will do something crazy and unleash hell unto his existence if things fail between us. 

I actually realised today I could do that very easily if I wanted to. Now before I go any further I have no intention of ever going through with this - it's just the easiest, first plan I thought of. 

Byron and the girlfriend live together currently. Byron's girlfriend lives in fear of him cheating (she has a point there - see last nights blog post) so routinely goes through his phone and emails (Byron may have a point about crazy women). 

Needless to say anything I text Byron and vice versa is deleted... From his phone. Mine is perfectly intact from last December when this all began. Even when he changed his phone number. 

Add in my email accounts and every blog post I've ever written on the very same phone and I have the emotional equivalent of a nuclear bomb in my hand. 

So a girlfriend who I know where she lives. And Byron who I know works late. Byron's right it would be terrifyingly easy for me to turn up at their flat, hand her my phone and in all likelihood destroy their relationship once and for all. 

I'm glad I'm in more control of myself. Byron may have a point about the craziness of women. For his sake he'd better hope I know my own mind enough never to do something like that to him...

No comments:

Post a Comment