11 Oct 2013

Risky business...

So when I posted last night I thought Byron had vanished for the evening but he surprisingly reappeared. The bad behaviour has continued all through the day. Sitting four feet away from each other texting through the day. 

End if the day saw my end of year review. Now children who do you think writes my review? That's it Byron. Best review I've had so far. Getting my years 's bonus. And a raise. 

I know I earned both through nothing but how hard I work in the office. Because I'm secure enough in knowing this I'm quite happy to joke with Byron it's because of our relationship outside of work. 

Which we did. All the way home. Really risky behaviour the whole way. Kissing in the building lifts. On train platforms with colleagues just out of the line of sight. Near enough to his flat and waiting girlfriend. 

I've never wanted anyone as much as I want this guy. And it would appear I'm willing to risk anything to get him into bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment