21 Oct 2013

No mans land...

Today has been weird. One message from Byron to my work email. Asking me not to contact him...

God only knows what tomorrow will bring. Byron may be single. Of course the more likely scenario is he isn't. He's so unpredictable at the moment. I'm trying to be sympathetic but he's driving me insane. 

So last week to recap was Monday - never going to happen but still kissing after work. Tuesday no contact. Wednesday no contact. Thursday was promising to be friends. Friday was a heated make out session in the office after hours...

Unpredictable doesn't come close does it?

I'll say one thing. When he likely comes in tomorrow still in a relationship I'm going to be really annoyed I missed another chance for a tumble with Player... So horny at the moment need another body on mine soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment