20 Oct 2013

Self inflicted pain...

Oh my days.... I had way too much to drink last night. 

Out with an old school friend. He's in love with a girl in another country. I'm in my messy situation with Byron. So we decided vodka was the solution to our problems. 

Ending up crashing at his. Nothing happened just sleep. It was nice. 

What was not nice was waking up in the middle of nowhere (ok so London tube zone 3 - but in the North!) and missing a chance to be with Player who unexpectedly started texting me again...

Shame I could have done with a good ride to finish my weekend ...

3 comments:

  1. Hello - I'm writing from a TV production company. I really like your blog and would be interested in talking to you about a potential TV project. How can I get in touch with you> Thanks. Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can be reached at this email address redlipsandwhitelies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete