13 Oct 2013

Holding my breath

So there was some limited communication today. Via email. I sent a genuinely innocent email about sandwiches just to make him smile...

The reply I got was a comment on taking me up about my offers of oral sex... I'm not sure I see the correlation between sandwiches and oral sex (other than the basic rudimentary phallic symbol as it was a baguette)

And then silence again. Can't work out what tomorrow will bring. That he didn't reply because he was busy breaking up with her? Or because he's had his usual panic and run back into her arms?

Will tomorrow be another day of driving each other insane via texts and stealing moments in kitchens and stairwells to kiss? Of will I be forcefully ignored because he "respects me too much" and it's back to not being the right time?

I know he's spent nearly 11 months now blowing hot and cold and it's not right. Only reason I'm sticking around for this is my overwhelming desire to blow him....

No comments:

Post a Comment