3 Oct 2013

Burn out

Oh god three twelve hour days in a row is not conductive to good mental health. 

It's depressing when you realise at 11am on a Thursday you need to give up part of your weekend to go into the office. It's soul destroying when you remember 30 seconds afterward that thought had already crossed your mind 2pm Monday. 

I get asked a lot why I work as hard as I do. I say it's because it's my nature to do a job to the best of my abilities. 

Truth be told I do it for the kick I get out of knowing how highly it makes Byron think of me. See that's what make the twisted part of our friendship ok to balance. I know all the praise I get at work is for the work I do at my desk. 

Because for all the talk that happens between us I've still not done any work under his desk... Or on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment