6 Oct 2013

Ouch

Oh Christ I hate being a girl some days. I've spent the day in bed bent double... With period cramps. 

I wish I was one of those girls who turned into a hormonal version of The Hulk naturally. Then I'd have a legitimate reason to act like a bitch once a month and being able to sing song "time of the month" as a get out clause. Generally I'm just a bitch with no get out clause. 

Instead I end up in physical pain myself for the first 24 hours. Its one of those lose-lose situations overall. I may be in pain but I rarely have ridiculous mood swings. 

To get rid of the pain permanently I have to take hormone contraceptives. These get rid of the cramps but turn my moods into something epic. They also kill my sex drive dead. 

I think I'll stick with one day of agony. It's easier than mood swings after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment