24 Oct 2013

Angels vs demons

Not a happy camper tonight. Work was an uphill struggle today. First four hours of the day were spent running ragged whilst achieving very little. I don't mind being insanely busy as long as it achieves something. 

Instead I achieved very little and am looking at some time in the office this weekend. Still wasn't as bad as Byron's day. He had his end of year review and let's just say it didn't go as well as mine...

We did spend all day exchanging explicit texts with one another. For someone who has spent nearly 2 weeks explaining in excruciating detail how he wants me to suck him off he apparently seriously lacks the will to actually put his cock in my mouth... That's not normal for a guy is it?

I get that he's facing a lot right now. And I really feel for him. Today was a major set back for him professionally and personally. And at the end of it he still went home to the girlfriend. Who in no way will understand what went on today. Who will in all likelihood start another argument about something trivial. 

I understand... Hell I was there today. And apparently (according to him) am smart, beautiful, funny and too nice for my own good. So why does she get to keep him?

Seriously why am I the one all alone tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment