8 Oct 2013

Friends reunited

I think it's amazing when you meet up with people you haven't seen in years. I think it's even more amazing when you sit together in a bar and strike up a conversation like its been 4 days since you last saw one another and not 4 years. 

Took Byron along with me for one drink to make sure he was ok. "It's not over but it's ending" is the official party line with him. He chatted away quite happily to my Reunited Friend (will come up with a better nickname down the line but RF will have to do for tonight) and then shot off into the night. 

Here's the other amazing thing. When RF turned to me the moment he went out the door and said "And he's not your boyfriend why precisely?". Someone who hasn't seen me in four years and saw me with Byron for all of thirty minutes. And this is their first observation. 

I just wish I had the answer to his question. Would make life a little easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment