6 Oct 2013

And on the seventh day...

The wicked went to work. 9am start at the office. There till 5pm. Grim

Not as grim as Byron's at least when I got up I had the flat to myself (as everyone else was passed out in their rooms), pottered about and made a nice breakfast. He got an ear bashing from the girlfriend and undoubtedly went home to receive another one at lunchtime. 

I really don't understand people some times. Byron tells me so often how smart, beautiful or wonderful I am. Always naming good qualities in me and occasionally pointing out which of these qualities (i.e. most of them) make me the perfect girlfriend. 

Flip side is stories about how his current girlfriend is twisting him in all directions and generally making him miserable. His grand solution? Quit his job to save his relationship...

How on earth does that make sense? My GCSE Physics teacher once told me "physics works on logic, people rarely so"

I'm staring to think he had a point...

No comments:

Post a Comment