7 Oct 2013

Commuting and communicating

Relatively easy day at work today. Only brief time of note was my commute home with Byron. 

He was going home for "a talk". I hope, purely as his friend, that this is the end once and for all with his current relationship. Never seen one person so mentally beaten and twisted. 

I don't know what will happen between us. I'm trying to keep up the level of bravado from the night of my birthday. Seems vaguely sensible with him strangely.

He's so annoyingly self assured I feel I have to match it. In the past I'm the one who has had to be talked into a relationship. This is a whole new ball game I'm trying to find to talk him out of one and into a new one all at the same time. 

The only thing I truly hate about Byron is this. He has managed to list more reasons to date me than all my previous boyfriends combined. Admits he's attracted to me and am more or less exactly what he wants from a girlfriend. 

And yet we're not dating. 

And men have the nerve to call women complicated...

No comments:

Post a Comment