21 Sept 2013

Wine stained lips...

Home alone tonight. All the flatmates gone. Alone with my thoughts and a bottle of wine... Red naturally... To keep me comforted and warm. 

Still smarting from Byron's comments yesterday. He's going to be so annoying at the office Monday. No point making contact this weekend. 

Would like to reach out to someone tonight. I don't like clubs which is where most of my friends are. One night with a stranger isn't what I want either. Army boy is well in the army barracks and incommunicado. 

Last option is the Player. But the odds of him replying to messages is slim on a good day. So as much as I'd like to see him tonight I won't make contact. 

Had enough rejection for one weekend. So I consign myself to the wine for the night. 

1 comment:

  1. London par excellence. Fits the joys and pains and laughs of those (many) who know the city too well.

    ReplyDelete