13 Sept 2013

War Games

Seriously melancholy tonight. All the men in my life has caused some level of pain tonight. 

Bad Boy is fighting with his girlfriend. Despite the vast levels of inappropriate that's happen between us on a daily basis he's one of my best friends and its breaking my heart to see this person systematically break him. 

Then there's this other guy I was briefly seeing. We were ok mates who had an upfront agreement to occasionally sleep together but it was not a relationship in any way. There wasn't the chemistry or intensity like there is between me and Bad Boy but I still care about him as a friend. He goes I to the army tomorrow. Phoned tonight to say goodbye. I'm afraid for him. 

The final guy in my life is the Player. The only pain he's caused is not being around to screw so I have something else to think about and a body to be near for a change...

No comments:

Post a Comment