18 Sept 2013

Reminiscing...

So like a said Monday was a anniversary of sorts I wasn't looking forward to. 

It should have been the one year anniversary of my engagement. The four year anniversary of that relationship in total. 

I didn't dread this milestone as I'm upset or not over it. I ended the relationship (Byron may or may not have played a role in this...) and I don't regret that. 

I just spent the whole day veering wildly between relief I left when I did and on my terms and feeling like a bitch as I broke someone's heart in doing so. 

No regrets... But despite not feeling guilty over my various recent mistress activities a year on I feel guilty for letting this guy down. 

I hope he found someone who did love him. He was a nice guy. Shame I seem to like bad boys who will break my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment