23 Sept 2013

Hanging on the line

So bizarrely my phone has been ringing off the hook tonight. Sadly it's been landlords, plumbers and relations. 

Not Byron with a grovelling apology for his recent behaviour. Not Player with an unsubtle hint about riding him till we're both satisfied. Not even Army Boy to let me know he survived his first week of basic training. 

Still on the upside work wasn't as bad as I feared today. But that's only because someone wandered off with the forms I was meant to type up and they only reappeared as I was wandering out the door and on my way home. 

But that's tomorrow's problem. Tonight's only problem is how much gin it is acceptable to consume on the first day of the week. Think one more glass to ease the mind and soothe my soul. 

Drinking doesn't solve anything... But it does help you forget the question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment