11 Sept 2013

Bad behaviour

So there's a guy. He's one of several in my life. See I'm not the best behaved of girls...

This one is particularly bad in so many ways. There's a girlfriend, yet tonight we spent the commute home aggressively flirting. Actually flirting implies a level of ambiguity about what we were discussing - there was no ambiguity about the idea me riding him as soon as he can get away from his girlfriend.

We've come close to getting together before. Sadly for me his conscience has always kicked in before we've moved beyond kissing. And like all bad boys he kisses like a daemon - it's so damn urgent and sexy, a real "I have to have you beneath me NOW" kisser. 

I keep waiting to feel guilty about the relationship I have with this guy. But I just don't. Days like today where I think someone forgot to wire me up correctly...


No comments:

Post a Comment