28 Sept 2013

Girls Night

So after the hellish week at work I had a much needed, and frankly well deserved, night out with one of my best friends last night. 

If I had come home and posted anything last night it probably would have looked like this:

"Sheesh red wine is bl00dlg AWESOME. I live teh stuff. Magical. Like a round round roundanoyt. Hmmm room is spinning a bit. Think ill just lye Dow and Finnish this...£36?:gmdehdeyoctt~^*~?}"

Yeah so as you can imagine I had a fair whack to drink. Have subsequently spent today firmly in the recovery position on the sofa under a fur blanket. Final cure was administered in the form of beer and pepperoni pizza. 

Either way still not brave enough to check who I text in my drunken stupor last night. Am going to finish this post and resume my position on the sofa to watch Alien. I will keep my phone on loud volume but out of sight. 

Just in case Player decides to text tonight. I wish he would. Funny how I seem to have become more attached to him than the others... Probably not a good thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment