30 Sept 2013

All work and no play

Urgh... This will be a short one tonight. Am aching I'm so tired. The style of Monday I was dreading last week happened today and looks set to continue for most of the week. 

Alarms should not legally be allowed to be set for 5am....

Still at least I got a personalised shout out from the MD in the company wide email today. Enough to make immediate line manager (not Byron - this is Work Bitch who I shall discuss in detail when I can be bothered to*) turn green around the edges with envy and red in the cheeks with pure hatred. 

See all I have to figure out is how to get her out of her job and Byron into my bed and all will be right with my world. 

Until then g'night folks. 

*by bothered I mean have had enough gin to really unleash my subconscious about Work Bitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment