17 Sept 2013

Bitten once again...

Byron (formally Bad Boy) has fallen off the radar again so to speak. Still see him at work all day but no messaging today. 

Clearly the moment where he wanted me just wasn't strong enough to maintain or to lead to somewhere more tangible than a few filthy requests via text message....

Still I was expecting it this time and told him as much so not as upset as I've been in the past. Worse things have happened today and are happening right now. 

Reprimanded in front of my colleagues by someone a mere smidgen more senior than me today. I hadn't done anything wrong I just hadn't done it their way and was therefore deserving of a dressing down apparently. That was worse. 

Worse right now is my obnoxious flatmate is in the middle of one of his techno-music fuelled one night stands. I hate techno music on a good day. 

I hate it more after a long day at work when the accompanying soundtrack is some random girl faking her orgasms to it.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment