15 Sept 2013

Stormy weather

The heavens opened today for a while in my area of London. Rain doesn't bother me and I don't understand the hysterical reaction it causes in some people. It's only water falling from the skies after all. 

Then again I'm from the Welsh valleys and am more likely to become confused when the weather is dry... But today even for me I felt uneasy. The air seem charged like before a thunderstorm but nothing other than black clouds rolled across the skies. 

Caesar was told to Beware the Ides of March. Pandora was told not to open the box from the gods. I can't help but feeling today was some variety of warning for the week ahead. Tomorrow is a bad anniversary for me anyway regardless of the mood Bad Boy is in. 

Still, look on the bright side. No one has ever forgotten Caesar's name. And at the bottom if all the misery and despair in the box, Pandora found hope.   

No comments:

Post a Comment