29 Sept 2013

Silent night...

Oh I wish. The worst part of mid 20s life (aside from the poor paying jobs, family members still trying to treat you as a child and men who jerk you around for their own amusement) has to be flat shares. 

Especially when two different personalities clash. I am relatively conservative for my age I admit. I'm not quite at the stage where I only listen to classical fm and sip sherry in the evenings but I'm not a party all night raver. 

Sadly I'm living with an all night raver. Who smokes copious amounts of weed. Apparently this is how I should be living. I'd be happier if I was more "bohemian". Sorry but no I wouldn't I know that much about myself. 

So a note to my "bohemian", weed smoking, cannot see food remnants on his so called "washed" plates if you ever read this and recognise yourself -

1) you cannot rap in English or in French. You have no sense of rhythm and you've never lived through anything significant to rap about

2) it is not cool to record playings of you rapping when you bring girls back to the flat. 

3) please see a psychiatrist as you clearly have a severe narcissistic personality if you play your own rap music while having sex with these girls. 

Next time he brings a girl over I swear I'm blasting Holst's The Planets at full blast... Starting with Mars to convey my mood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment