26 Sept 2013

Misery longing for company

Had a truly awful day at the office today. Just one of those days where you don't stop, struggle and strive for 11 hours and yet get nothing done.  

One person slightly senior making my life more and more difficult with each passing day to make them look better. Byron, superior by virtue of rank if nothing else, promising the world and delivering nothing. 

Rest of the office expecting miracles to occur and for me to do the vast amount of work I have at the same time. Also mandatory staying late tonight. Not the most pleasant way to end the day listening to various dull presentations of grandiose plans to simulate the director's egos. 

Tonight I wish I had someone to come home to. Better yet someone else's home I could go crash at to avoid my flatmates. Obviously speaking about having a boyfriend to go to tonight. 

Just to be able to rant for 15 minutes. A body to be near afterwards and while I sleep. 

Don't have either option open to me tonight. Because I'm stupid enough to only fall for guys who have someone else to begin with. And to these guys I may be good for some fun but never enough to be put first and only. 

1 comment:

  1. If any of your directors are bald, tell them you'll crack their heads open like eggs, and drink their brains like Rocky before a run. That said, hope you feel better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete