24 Sept 2013

Room for improvement...

Things I am doing to improve my blogging 

* blogging everyday without fail - after all practice makes perfect

* reading blogging tips on the Internet 

* planning things to do in the evenings/weekends so I have something to blog about!

Things I am doing that are not improving my blogging

* continuing my current unhealthy alcohol intake which is probably killing my brain cells and making me sound like a crashing bore most nights

* increasing my chocolate intake which is eventually going to hit my waist line guaranteeing none of the men in my life or potentially one day in my life will fancy me

* reading some of the other spectacular blogs out there and developing a subsequent inferiority complex

Well either way, since I've started writing this all down I feel better about the mess my life normally resembles. So that's something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment