1 Jan 2014

Happy New Year?

Well I abandoned this for a while... too much happened to fast for me to keep up with it all. Also a lot that effected me was actually the lives of those around me. But those stories are not mine to tell in such detail, if the people concerned want those stories on the internet they can write their own blog.

Byron and I are still in limbo. December was a fraught month for us - veering from being instantly physical with one another (but still haven't actually had sex) to almost existing on two separate plains of reality.

There has been sex though... Oh my the stories I could tell but not tonight. Tonight is more dipping my toe back into things, it is not the time for deep introspection.

So in simple terms 2014 begins for me almost the same as 2013 did. I chose to spend it alone with Chinese food. I'm aware that written down that sounds pathetic but I actually feel quite content. 2013 I was waiting for a fiancé to return from abroad so I could leave him. 2014 sees me waiting for my closest friend to see what happens next.

I can reveal that things are over with the girlfriend but she currently remains in the picture. She is now also aware of my existence (and much to my displeasure my phone number), which is certainly making for an interesting life right now.

January is named for Janus - the Roman god with two heads, one to look forward to the year anew and one to look back at years past in contemplation so as far as I'm concerned I have a whole month to weigh up 2013 vs 2014.

Oh and of course you could also argue for spending much of 2013 being in some way involved with a taken man (ok 2 taken men if you count the one-night stands with Player) Janus is a good representation of me.... two faced bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment